Sunday, May 17, 2009

One of early works - Mission Radojko's Valjavica (2009)

Our camera early work, and our production early work. It was the beginning, but it was also nice adventure, so we decide to share it with all of you.


In this day I first time use camera on the field, before that I only used camera in closed environments to record different type celebrations, which means pick up camera, point it in people walking and dancing around, play a little with zoom and all will be happy.

After I finished with camera work I go to production. It was also simple, put effect between cuts, put some funny effect, and some texts on screen, and all is done. Again all was happy.

When I first time come to open field in nature, I fill somehow a little lost. I pick up camera, I saw many things, my head was full with ideas, and possible scenes, my moves was fast, and my hand shaky. I constantly use zoom, fast zoom.

In this moments I watch trough objective and I saw all documentary I watch on TV and I dreaming that I do at last similar things. When I saw few of my works on production, I was disappointed in myself. It was scary, it was natural horror movie without zombies and vampires, it was shaky, it was fast zoomed and un-zoomed scenes.

After some time I decided to produce this video, because I love this days, and I love nature. I started with work in PowerDirector. It is fine software. I work with it today also. Production started hard, specially with bad records. I didn't have concentration, because i constantly search usable parts of my recordings, on the other side, I love this video, it is my work, it is my memories. How to cut something? Is someone have similar problem in beginning? I don't know, but I had it.

I make big mistakes in many places. But I didn't put it back in production. I decide to save it with all mistakes. Some scenes are too short, some is too long, bad music interruptions, so on.

Results you can see on video clip. It was one beautiful day in nature, and because of that I love this video, even in rough extremely shaky version. It was my memories.

Dear watcher, please, don't be hard on my :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comment...