Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our little place in nature - VIDEO

There are some places which causing in us a beautiful and sad fillings in the same time. Perhaps it is precisely this what give to that kind of places, some magic to awaken a desire in us to visit them time to time.

It is not a place wreathed in magnificent landscapes, mountain peaks and views that burst into the distance, but it has its forest, its stream, meadows and fields, their orchards, beautiful blue skies and beautiful sunrise and sunset.

From now it seems that it happen long time ago. the year is 2008, if we can believe what the camera say that the exact date is, it is the month of November. On the footage can be seen that it is autumn, so let be it, we believe in technology.

This place is located west side of Stubice, some 3 kilometers from the village, and is known as Anski stream. This word Anski, I never found out what it means, a stream is because right next to the place flows a small stream.

In this place my family keep bees and they prepared it for years to be a nice place for both work and relaxation. Unfortunately, the main creator of it, since 2007 is no longer with us, so because of that this beautiful corner in nature makes me feelings mixed when I visit it.

Regarding the video, this is the first recording of nature with my camera. In an earlier blog, I talked about the first experience in 2009, it was because I was here filming nature as a person, and every tree, every object that I recorded was for himself. Recordings are static directional movements. Of course, then I tried to move and shoot. You will not see in this film, because I left out the scene, fearing for the safety of spectators.

This is my first visit to that place after the death of my father, so maybe my record have some sadness in it. Maybe it can't be seen who knows, but I am sad every time when I watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comment...